Get access to the NOR forum, Million Dollar Baccarat or buy any one of our books and manuals by clicking here. New Blackjack, Precision Blackjack, Zero Proximity Blackjack, NOR Videos, 2-2-1 Gaming and the all New First Base Blackjack!!!
View RSS Feed

Stephen

Baccarat- your doing fine, then suddenly you are betting the wrong side, or you don't

Rate this Entry
Hi Everyone,
I hope you are winning!!
As I continue to conduct many NOR and Pro baccarat seminars, a single concern comes up. It sounds like this:
"I am doing fine. playing the right strategy. Suddenly, I find myself on the wrong side. I read the OR count, it says chop (or streak etc) . I play what it says, but the game kills me. What is happening?"
I have learned that there is some confusion over how to read the OR count correctly. And, rightfully so. The OR count can be your biggest friend if read properly. Or the the very thing that causes you to lose that six unit advantage you had just three or four hands ago. Or, you are doing great. But all of a sudden you find yourself betting on the exact wrong place. You are betting with the losing side, not the winning side. Well, I think I have an answer. It involves a different look at how to use the OR count.
I posted a thread on the forum that shows the solution. Many of us have left out an aspect of the OR count that can totally handle this problem. Check it out.
I know this will help. I will be posting more tips over the next few weeks. I have more specifics on how to apply the modes that should help all of us win more. -- got a question
We are exploring the idea of doing a serious hard cor NOR / Pro Baccarat seminar... a boot camp.. in Vegas. How many would attend if we had one in Dec?
See you at the winners table!
Steve

Submit "Baccarat- your doing fine, then suddenly you are betting the wrong side, or you don't" to Twitter Submit "Baccarat- your doing fine, then suddenly you are betting the wrong side, or you don't" to Google Submit "Baccarat- your doing fine, then suddenly you are betting the wrong side, or you don't" to Digg Submit "Baccarat- your doing fine, then suddenly you are betting the wrong side, or you don't" to del.icio.us Submit "Baccarat- your doing fine, then suddenly you are betting the wrong side, or you don't" to StumbleUpon

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments